Tuesday, June 06, 2006

How can i forget??

It's 11.30pm now.. here i am back home again..just got back from my dad in law half an hour ago. Before halil kidnap the pc to himself..i thought i'd check my email first...n suprise suprise.. there is this one comment in my blog..a suprise guest..

Simah Merhaba !
Beni unutmussun !!!!
Hepinizi opuyorum.
Dr.Mediha TARIM

10:46 PM

translation:

hi simah
U have forgotten me!!!
Kisses to u all
Dr. Mediha Tarım

Mediha abla.. HOW CAN I FORGET U?? this one doctor happens to be the one responsible for giving me the most wonderful news about my 2 angels..*YES..u r pregnant*..she said....the one who monitored both of my pregnancies..the one who lectured me on what to do n not to do.... the one who was not too stern of a doctor..a gynea..who allowed me to drink COKE all thru out both of my pregnancies hehehhe..(she was wise..even if she said no..i would have drank cola while pregnant anyway ..hehehe) which i did..do..till now even ..hey!! it's obvious from the accumulation of fat in my body :0).but most importantly...the one who took out both my babies out of my stomach at the operating theatre in NeNe Hatun Hastanesi..And oh yeah.. she also happens to be my sister in law's sister in law ..that is..meşe's sister in law.. ..

i dont think u can forget a person like that..the people..especially the doctors who r sweet to you.. who help u when u r in need...in my life particularly..Mediha abla for pregnancy n births...Dr Büge for all the children's general check up n shots..n nebuliser ...Meşe for everything medical..n non medical Mesut (Dr Mediha's sibling aka Meşe's hubby) for eyes problem... Yaakub amca for halil n hatice's ears...Meşe's friends in Polis hastanesi for other diseases...i mean when one doctor knows another doctor...the contact is...non stop.. n of course..we benefit from it..n we do appreciate it of course.. THANK YOU For EVERYTHİNG!!...and this is from the bottom of our hearts..indeed this is a noble profession..only Allah( God) can repay these people ..

1 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

lah..
u score 100 for this one!! hahaha semua M ...sabar je la yek? wei...ur sister nak datang dah sempat lagi masuk blog...kan i dah forbid u masuk internet?? :0)
Have fun!! i am sure u both will!!masyaAllah :0)

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link