Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yup

Yup ! The guests r here..yesterday i was supposed to tidy up the house..do whatever necessary..n becoz of something unexpected..we were all out the whole day n i could only start cleaning n tidying the house after 10pm...i slept very less last night n am on the go non stop....i will be busy till wednesday night..i suppose i will blog during the nights...that is if i dont sleep first..

i dunno what to write really..i am exhausted ..my mind is not working..therefore i will leave u with this sufi wisdom forwarded to me by funda..

"You've no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You.

nothing seemed right.

What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine,

or water to the Ocean.

Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient.

It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these.

So- I've brought you a mirror.

Look at yourself and remember me."

Jalaluddin Rumi

this is my doa ..

Ya Allah pls grant me the wisdom n patience on u know what...Amin..


2 Comments:

Blogger Kaklong Syikin said...

Amin..doa simah akan termakbul insyaAllah.

ok..semoga enjoy dgn kehadiran para tetamu :) tp pastikan dpt cukup tidur n rehat, kalau tidak, hati tu nak meradang jer rasanya..itu kalau sayalah :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger simah said...

syikin..
thnks :0) ..lepas dia orang balik mlm ni i nak declare..my off day on thursday! hehehe

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link