Friday, May 12, 2006

My Mother

Those who know my mother will say that she is not the easiest person to deal with. Maybe it is because she lost her natural mom when she was born? Maybe she is just like that..maybe...so many maybes...there are a lot of things that shape a person's character...who am i to tell? But strip her off her difficult side..and there she is..the person i see her to be..

I remember how she used to tell me to lie next to her on bed and she would tell me about this one specific story about a mummy chicken n her chicks and the big bad wolf ..I also remember how i used to laugh a lot with her when we chatted.....I also remember her looking after all the 6 children coz my dad was always away with the ship (he was a custom marine officer)...i remember a lot of things...mostly i'd rather keep them personal...

In life, sometimes when u concentrate too much on one person's negative behaviour..u tend to forget the goodness in that person......

My mother is my mother..the one who carried me inside her tummy for 9 months..She said it was easy to give birth to me...she just pushed a bit n i was there..i was easily born perhaps..that is why i am the one easily lost heheheheh...my mother's blood (n of course my dad's..what is an egg without the sperm huh?)...run right thru me..Like any mother..she cooked, cleaned and do all the things that a mom do..and like any mom...she loves her offsprings...n i being one of them....yes..i love her too.....

This Sunday will be the celebration of a mother's day...of course everyday is a mother's day...but this sunday will be the day that all of us get the chance to say how much we love our mothers..somehow in a more specific way.. I know my mom will never read this blog...i know too that i will never tell her verbally how much i love her....that i miss her..that i appreciate her as my mom...i will never tell her all of these .....i am not the perfect daughter and she is not the perfect mom......but i am glad that she is my mom... she loves me as i love her..

Happy mother's day, mom!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaklong Syikin said...

sedih pulak baca entri ni.pandai awak mainkan emosi orang ya :)

eh, saya pun 6 beradik.anak sulung. simah anak k berapa?

mak simah mesti kuat n tabah orgnya sbb suami selalu jauh sbb bekerja.

9:00 PM  
Blogger simah said...

syikin..
u ni mesti kalau tengok filem mesti suka nangis punya ni heheheeh .

i anak ke 3..kitaorang mcm ni..pompuan-lelaki-pompuan-lelaki-pompuan -lelaki..(3 pasang) ..i anak tengah tu yg boleh escape kawin org luar..(not to mention yg i memang degil dan tak dengar cakap heheheh)

7:18 AM  
Blogger simah said...

syikin..
yup..my dad memang selalu tak der rumah masa muda muda dulu...tapi i tengok my mom cool ja jaga anak..yg i ni anak baru ja 2 ekor..dengan badan tak terjaga (gemuk) dengan anak pon nak jaga susah...macam mana la mak mak kita jaga anak zaman dulu yek? tabik laaaa..ada neighbour i dulu tu..(kat mesia) dia ada anak 11 org!!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link