Thursday, April 20, 2006

Should we bribe our kids?

Today is thursday. ..meaning..it is pazar day! 9.40am..ding ding...saime came..I got ready to go to pazar as usual. Gave the kids their breakfast...gave halil his breakfast...

me: "Çocuklar, ben pazarı gidiyorum" (Kids..i am going to pazar)
Baddin approached me and cried
baddin : " ben de pazarı gidiyorum"(I am going to pazar too)
me: "ama hava bülutlu. Olmaz" Ben sana oyuncak alalım. Olur mu?"(The weather is cloudy.U cant.I will buy u toys from pazar)
baddin : "gitmek istiyorum"( i wanna go)..crying
me: "Bak..abla casper cd ya açıyor"(Look!! ur sister is turning on the casper cd!!)

baddin ran to the couch and stayed there till ı came home almost one and a half hour later.

hmm..the magic of Casper!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link