Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mahsuri..

I was just browsing on the net...looking for ideas on the geng Mahsuri blog..Just for fun.. i typed my school's name... and there it was... the school logo...the school song.. and a few snaps of the school's main buildings!!...Memories came flooded in..Yup..I have created the blog..I dunno how many will join in... i dont even know where they are except kie... who may know several others.. Hopefully thru words of mouth, our batch will slowly join in... Bukannya apa...saja nak tanya khabar...After all...Friendship long ago can always be rekindled, right? Yup...my geng Mahsuri... if u think u r one of us...pls go to

www.gengmahsuri.blogspot.com

and let us exchange news and gossip with each other...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link