Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bad Prank

Bed time stories..as usual, halil's job to do it.. Hey!! i have limited turkish and telling stories (unless i have to) is NOT MY JOB... ..besides, halil and his fantastic brain..he can come up with loads of nice stories...next to the islamic stories of course..he is a wonderful story teller..

There I was..exhausted again.. lying on the bed in the master bedroom..waiting for the stories to end..YUp.. it ended.. Anne's time to stay in the kids' bedroom till they sleep... *Anneeee neredesin* (Anne where are you) Hatice started calling me. I thought ı would pull a little prank. So I hıd behind the bedroom door quietly. Halil, hatice and baddin started looking for me.. They entered the master bedroom and I ...*BooH*...i said to Hatice.. she looked at me..hugged me...and cried..*o O O.. What had I done?* ..BAD Prank simah... I just scared the hell out of my daughter...she thought I was missing...and that prank lasted only 20 seconds!! ..Dearest Mummy of the world..remember my bad prank...dont do it to ur child..

Time to sleep for me too.. Good night World....and as usual, my dearest tem is babbling to himself in the other room *chuckles*..temmmmmmmmmmmm where is my one minute huggggggggggggggg?? good nite world..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

my kids love to play hide n seek too..only if they know that we are playing hide n seek. But last night, hatice didnt know that i was hiding. When she couldnt find me, fear set in. What *ifs* started to enter her brain...poor her...she cried so sadly..:0(

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link