Saturday, April 22, 2006

My dream...

My dream is to be able to buy a printer..colored laser jet printer preferably so that i can print out all my entires in this blog...2 photocopies for each entry..stack them up and put them in 2 separate files... so that when the kids r all grown up..Hopefully with Excellent English (insyaAllah..amin)..they will be able to read all my babblings about them...the main real reason why i am updating this blog everyday...to documentate as my fading memory grows fader..

But just think..when will i be able to buy this printer?...and trust me..i have so many wants...My wants? hmmmm..The main ones at least...
1. Malaysia
2. A car of our own
3. handycam
4. Magic bullet
5. 4 storey havuzlu kosk-pink colored- *wink at tem*

ooo yeah..my wants are endless!! hey! i am after all a woman!!.. I dream...of this and that... will I get them? That..Allahualam (Allah knows)....but it is not wrong to dream right???? Like in cinderella's song...

*dream is a wish ur heart makes..when u r fast asleep...in dreams u will lose ur heartache..whatever u wish for you keep.*... and yup! i am keeping my dreams alive...and saving money bit by bit as well to get at least one of my dreams...*chuckles*..

P.s -even if none of my dreams above never do come true..materialwise, hatice promised me that when she grows up.once she finishes her education..find work ..and when she earns her own money, she will buy me 2 pillows and a flower...at least i have that to look forward to....I wonder what baddin wil promise me hehehehe .. we will see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link