Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hatice in telekung


My sweet angel

This is Hatice with the telekung (Malaysian praying suit) sent to her by her Along teyze a few months ago..(Hatice made that special request to her teyze) We will buy Baddin some sort of jubah (robe) as soon as we can ..but so far Alhamdulillah..with the gentle persuasion of halil, baddin too has started to join in the prayer at home as well..in addition to the friday prayers of course..hatice ? no problem..she is a sweet girl.. she prays when i pray...the only problem is with the mom.....I should observe my prayers more carefully now...it will indeed be a pity if because of me...my kids are lazy to pray..This world is full of challenges..It is the parents' job to install iman within their kids' hearts so that they will not stray from the right path..And that is my worst fear as a mom..I am lucky that Halil does make a lot of effort in instilling the islamic values in them...as i do what i can..May Allah protects my children from the wolves...Pls pray for me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link