Sunday, May 14, 2006

She is not coming...

News from Malaysia reached me.. there was a mistaken identity..it is not my beloved teacher in Mahsuri who will be coming to my place next coming month.. it is the elder sister of my teacher (who happened to be my younger sister's teacher) with her mom n 2 siblings who will be coming.. Am i sad?..Yes.. u can say that...u see.. i had this plan of nak kutuk my teacher puas puas.. (i speak to her like i speak to a sister..so that is why i always kutuk her..)..but now i cant....Someone i dont know very well ..will be coming ..i will serve them as my cherished guest of course...tetamu membawa rahmat...but deep down (no offence to anyone)...i secretly wish that it is my teacher who would be coming...*sigh*...now i guess i will have to start learning to contain my real not so good manners...and try to be polite as i possibly can...that my dearests is very hard indeed..i am not a person who posses a refined character..i am just that small town girl who grew up in an island..speak what i have in my mind...directly...nothing sensored...my words can sound rough to some...pls pray that i wont seem rude to them...i really do want to be a good host......my dearest teacher...if only u r one of the 4 people coming... :0( .. i need a hug

11 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

InsyaAllah...ade umur and rezeki, jumpalah nanti ngan your teacher tu....

4:53 PM  
Blogger simah said...

insyaAllah..thanks for the words of comfort...waaaaaaaaa nak nangisssssssssss...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kaklong Syikin said...

simah, mana tau cikgu u tu nak wat surprise!!! doalah siang n malam moga2 cikgu u dpt dtg ke sana. kalau tak dpt juga tu, tandanya belum ada rezeki lagi nak jumpa.

btw...selamat menjadi host of the guests :)

oh ya, saya dah jawab mengenai cerai melalui sms dlm blog maklang. tak larat nak ulang lagi kat sini ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger simah said...

syikin...depa dah beli ticket dah pon..dah confirm sapa nak mai n sapa tak mai..

yup..i dah baca dah ur explanation pasal cerai guna sms..thanks for the explanation..disebabkan teknology..cerai pon cara canggih hehehe..eiiii Simpang malaikat 44!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger anggerik merah said...

Simah, jangan sedih2 kay.

Music so nice & happy mothers'day to you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Simah!! You letak lagu Turkey seperti yang dijanjikan yea?

I rs mcm pernah dengar. Then teringat Eurovision contest. Yea ke, Simah?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

simah, any guest from homeland will bring the feeling of goodness to you even though yor teacher wont be there. trust me, I had been there too :)

6:14 AM  
Blogger simah said...

anggerik merah..
:0)
Thanks..

mamasarah..
europvision tu i tak sure pulak..tapi last month i ada letak this song on my blog... i suka lagu ni sangat sangat..tu yg i letak sekali lagi..

mamarock..
i baru ja dtg dari blog u..terus ada comment dari u hehehe kita online at the same time i guess..

Yeah..i guess ur right on that account....i just feel a bit blue thinking that it is not she who will be coming..i am sure things will be cool..hopefully..

6:23 AM  
Blogger sue said...

Mahsuri..? sekolah mahsuri kat langkawi tu?

7:14 AM  
Blogger simah said...

Yup! the one and only Sekolah Menengah Mahsuri..u sounded suprised?..were u from there as well?

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link