Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If anyone knows..



On the 2nd of April 2006, a power surge zapped the main EquinoX III hard drive logic board as well as the server power supply. This has made the following sites inaccessible until we put up a temporary solution:

1- Equinox III

2 - TESL 6 community site

3 - Bangite community site

4 - Equinox NetRadio

5 - Xoul Axylum

6 - XenoPunX

Although the data is still recoverable, it would take some time and money to do so.

At the moment, i have two options-

1- send it for data recovery and fork out more than RM2000.

2- do it myself by swapping the hard drive logic board with an identical one.

I'm looking at the second option, but i'm going to need the exact model of the hard drive which frazzled. If anyone out there has a spare seagate barracuda 120GB, model number ST3120022A and firmware 3.06. please let me know. I'll gladly buy it off you so long as the logic board is still functioning. I can't seem to find it anywhere here.

Actually, Let me give you another proposal- if you have a functioning hard drive with the exact model and firmware, I'll replace it with a bigger capacity drive and transfer all your data from it to the new drive if you'd swap with me. how's that?

my e-mail is psych@equinox3.zyns.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link