Saturday, April 08, 2006

Stupidity is my middle name!

You may wanna ask....*why do i abandon my beloved www.refcobass.blogspot.com blog and create another one - the exact replica of the previous one?* Arghhhhhhhhh.........

This morning I woke up with a plan in my head. After giving the kids their breakfast, i was in front of the pc...wanting to make a suprise. I was planning to make Halil a blog..something he can use to put his written articles and lecture notes for his students...I wanted him to wake up and see the suprise...a suprise indeed...

Ok..there i was.. creating a new blog. I created one..well two actually under my blogger account. I realised the details of the owner of the blog would be me...i tried to change the profile details of that two blogs to halil's....the rest of the blogs (i have a few sub blogs) changed to halil's as well...Panicked. I entered each of the blogs that I did not want and
deleted the blogs. Then, I looked up on the right side of the screen, there was this sign- *sign out*..Ah geeeeee..why didnt I think of that before? I logged out of my account and created a blog for my tem...YEAH!!...There it was...a blog...the suprise i wanted to give halil.

I logged out of halil's account and tried to sign in into my account.. * Account not found...you do not have a blog.Do you want to create one?* WHAtttttttttttttTTTT???? Panicked and almost in tears....I do not have a blog? I have a few blogs under my refcobass account!! What do u mean by I dont have a blog? I typed the addresses of all my blogs... yep!! still there...but can i access it? NOPE!!....my password and username were not accepted...are still not accepted. Kak Teh tried to calm me down by saying that sometimes blogspot do this. I entered blogger homepage and tried to access my blogger account from there...nope...no luck there... I tried to create a new account using the same password and username (though the same blog address is denied-unavailable)..YUP!! Accepted. Logically thinking, it does mean that my blogger was indeed deleted. What i did not realise when i deleted the 2 blogs underneath my account was that automatically the whole of my account is deleted as well..together with my other blogs. Account gone...blog access gone ..I am lucky though that the old materials are still there...thru cutting and pasting, i manage to recreate this blog to an almost the same version as my previous one. (Though the music will have to wait for a while)The rest of the blogs? I will try to do it later..so zaim ladies...the recipe blog will be recreated..and the invitation will be sent again later...please bear with me.

Did i wake up at the wrong side of the bed? I dont think so.. i think it was my
inability to calm down and think straight that were to blame...especially in a sleepy state. Am I sad that I had lost my first blog? Indeed the sadness is beyond words. I had worked hard to create that blog...i had disturbed loads of people (Esp those two kakaks) for that one blog...still am disturbing them...

Well...at least i am able to recreate this blog. Halil's blog is up and running too... *Renascent of knowledge* heheh I have no idea where that idea came from....Hopefully he can benefit from it..or his students.. I was so happy about my blog yesterday..n see what happened today? Maybe this is *nazar*? Anyway...it is 5.30am..Better get some sleep...

iyi geceler turkiye...simah is finally going to go and kiss the kids and sleep.........after a glass of iced coke of course!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link