Monday, April 24, 2006

Anne..Dua (doa) edelim

The kids were eating dinner. I was monitoring them.Baddin finished first. I asked him *Alhamdulillah söyledin mı?* (Did u say Alhamdulilah?). He straight away started to put both his hands together in an action i understood then was to read the after dinner prayer . It is custom for us to read it. We usually read it in turkish with Halil as the head. Since it is in turkish, my memory of the doa is not very good.. in line with my bad turkish (bad mom!!).

Suddenly, hatice started to read the doa slowly...word by word... She said a word, i repeated it to baddin and baddin repeated after me... word by word... till the end of the doa with hatice as the head...teaching baddin and i.. should i be ashamed of myself? Yup. i should. Should i be proud of my daughter...? What do u think? MasyaAllah...nazar olmasın..

4 Comments:

Blogger dith said...

Sear Simah,

Thank you for coming to my blog. Sure you can link. Been buzy lately so I havent been updating.

The audio ada icon to click di sana to listen but now Crimsonskye ada problem so cant update audio.

11:20 AM  
Blogger simah said...

Thanks!! memang usaha kakak sungguh murni..

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

hi simah - first time dropping a line here. same situation as you, sometimes anak2 baca doa and I follow them as well. tak kira lah, sama2 belajar from each other.

6:32 AM  
Blogger simah said...

thanks for visiting my blog mama rock..i am not alone then in this? cool!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link