Sunday, May 21, 2006

Malaysian Music

I may be explaining a lot of things about my new life here...the culture..etc..etc..But dont u ever dare doubt that i am totally Malaysian inside..

For the benefit of my family in turkey and those not familiar with the Malay language and culture... This week..let us be entertained by the malaysian Folk music titled *joget berhibur* sang by a malaysian singer *siti nurhaliza*

Take note of the costume and the architecture ..They are a glimpse of a Malay culture...

Enjoy the video clip!! It is located at the side bar...pls take note..Thanks mama rock for poiniting it out..

By the way...*bertepuk tepuk tangan* means *to clap ur hands* ..that is why the people in the videoclip kept clapping their hands...Everyone was having fun n clapping there..

7 Comments:

Blogger Alinlai said...

bertepuk tepuk tangan, bertepuk jangan segan...*tepuk tepuk...* lepas tu main tepuk amai2 plak :)

4:34 AM  
Blogger sue said...

:-)
sometimes keroncong song could be entertaining..maybe bcoz music could refresh the good old days memory..

8:13 AM  
Blogger simah said...

alinlai

hehehe...tepuk amai amai...teringat lak masa zaman budak budak kan?

traveller
i agree with u..it is refreshing indeed....i could not believe my eyes when i found that videoclip...

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

hey, is it just me or is there supposed to be a music clip? i cant see the link or video but I can sing it in my head :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger simah said...

mama rock..
the videoclip is at the side bar of this blog..forgot to mention it before.. sorry!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

oops, oka, i see it now. iwas thinking maybe it was my pc or my eyes! LOL

12:38 PM  
Blogger simah said...

my fault really..:0)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link