Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Joe!


Snapped in KL twin tower the last time we were to Malaysia

Today..22nd..i just remembered is my elder bro's birthday!! I almost forgot about it.. Joe..or johari he was named..instead of calling him angah ...we call him joe..i suppose my mom never insisted we call him angah (though we call my elder sister along)...so..well.. he is joe to me..

i think among the younger siblings..i am the bravest to *pekena* this one brother of mine..i think it is nobody's fault..but since he is the eldest son..had been away from home most of his teenage life (boarding school..then uni..then working)..has this *garang* image in our eyes..the rest of the younger siblings never dare to come close to him..too much..or chat to him pakai tibai tibai..

Yet... this one brother of mine has a heart of gold...if any of us has money problem..he is the one we all go to (perhaps we go to him too much)..After my parents' house was burnt..whenever he went home, he will go *out* by himself...n then he will come home with...for example..a tv?..a fridge?..he does those kinds of things..

And i myself..when he was still at the uni..i remember one time ..the first time i dared myself to *pekena* my bro..i wrote him a letter asking him to buy*tiffany -new inside* album..he bought it of course..but i was like.........takuttttttttt...scared to write that letter in the first place..it was then i realised..my brother is not a lion after all..

When i was at the uni..when i was broke..at times..instead of asking money from my dad (i dont remember asking money too often from anyone..i worked part time at the uni anyway)...i would ask my bro..if he himself was not broke..he would give me at least RM100 ..and whenever he was in the mood..at times he would just appear without notice to give me plastics n plastics of biscuits...fruit juice...etc..etc..the last time i asked money from him..i think was when i needed money for my thesis..that was the first time i met my then future sis in law in section 1 bangi..have i stopped to pekena my bro? heheheh NOPE!.. even from turkey... i still pekena him...i think so far he had spent hundreds for the cost of sending me Cds...maggie mee and asam mo far ko..And just today..i received an sms from him asking for my adress coz he is sending me those things...again!! (plus marry poppin cd!)..Yes!! my maggie...my asam n my cd will be coming soon!!...*hugs*..what will i do without you!!

Happy Birthday Dear Bro!!

We ur younger siblings r still scared of u..but we do love u...

11 Comments:

Blogger Mama Rock said...

eppi besday to bro jo!
asam mo fa kor? hahaha, you are funny! when we were in dubai, never teringin nak makan mo fa kor, asam boi la yang my brother selalu bawak :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger sue said...

happy birthday to ur brother jo..

cik simah..i baru je beli asam mo far ko, nak hantar pakai DHL ke FedEx..;-O

1:24 PM  
Blogger simah said...

mama rock..

asam boi tu second dlm my list..u duduk dubai dulu lama ka?

traveler

cium kang..*keletek budak sekor ni*..i suppose ur aim today is to make me kempunan :0))))))

utk ucapan b'day u all..bila my bro online..i suruh dia sendiri jawab ucapan u all..thanks all the same..:0)..i pon tak tau umur abang i la ni berapa hahahah

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kaklong Syikin said...

beshnya ada abang or adik lelaki yg pemurah n tak berkira:)

wah..peminat asam boi rupanya? eh..tak mo juai aiskrim asam boi kat sana ka? huhu..lama dah tak pekena aiskrim asam boi

5:07 PM  
Blogger simah said...

syikin..
abang i memang pemurah..lagipun..ala..i bukan selalu jumpa dia pon..bila pekena dia mesti da cakap ok punya..

iskh..syikin ngan traveler ari ni depa dok ğakat kot?

7:09 PM  
Blogger simah said...

i meant..dua dua orang ni..memang tukang sakat ari ni..the downfALL of duduk jauh dari tanah air sendiri...waaaaaaa AKU tiDAK KemPUNAN!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Happy Birthday Adej Jo...


Camana ni Simah siapa bagi siapa hadiah ni????

Asam mo tu apa?

2:23 AM  
Blogger Alinlai said...

maggie asam laksa ke ke ke...mamee slurrpp cawan tak nak ka? Ada muka Mawi kat cawan tu :)

4:34 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

tak delah lama sangat, we were there in 1998 - 2000. however hubby went a year earlier. Decided to move the family there sebab sian tengok anak2 missing their papa all teh time and phone bills running into thousands! (kids jsut call at any time they feel like talking to him :)

6:14 AM  
Blogger simah said...

mak lang..

mak lang..saya dah menglamourkan abang saya kat blog ni..ni kira hadiah saya utk dia la ni hehehe

asam mo far kor tu..ala..asam tu ada jual kat kedai..kat paket dia ada tulis *mo far kor* n ada gambar satu muka lelaki kat depan tu....gamaknya tu nama si orang yg menglamourkan asam tu kot..tak sure..

alinlai

hubby saya tengok muka mawi ja kat cawan tu...tak pasal pasal cawan tu masuk tong sampah *chuckles*

mama rock

i can imagine...the cost hehehe..but at least u guys get to see dubai kan? from one hot place to another...from the green green land of mesia to the land of sand..my sis in law punya sister duduk sana...dia ckp ok la jugak kat sana..

9:51 AM  
Blogger Alinlai said...

ke ke ke...make ambik dulu isi sblm dia buang cawan tu...

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link