Saturday, April 29, 2006

To add..

Yup..pretty depressing isnt it? All these talk of death? There is death...and YES!! You!! there is living as well!! Let us make the best of that, huh? That is why while i am still alive, i need to say a few things... u know..just in case...

1. For you who know me..who thinks u know me...my family, friends, etc etc... from the deepest of my heart... forgive me for all my actions which may have hurt or will hurt ur feelings..Pls make ur rights halal ( helal) over me.
2. If i owe anyone any money and i forgot to pay up..pls tell me..
3. Can someone print out my blog just in case i didnt make it..for my kids...?
4. Kiss and hug my 2 angels-hatice n baddin once in a while..
5. Tem once in a while pls read me Al-fatihah..i think i will need help in there...
ooo
I think that is all for now...oo what is that sound i hear from a distant? Mese..is that you?? what did u say?? *sacmalama* (dont be ridiculous)...is it? hmmmm...heheheheheh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link